The period of study (from the date of first registration up to the submission of the thesis to FGS) is a minimum of three (03) academic years and maximum of six (06) academic years
- The DBA is an integrated coursework (Phase 1) and a research component (Phase 2).
- Students are expected to complete the coursework during the first year (Phase 1) of the program and with the satisfactory completion of the coursework they can enter the research phase.
- Every candidate is required to submit his/her dissertation (60000 – 80000 words) for Viva Voce examination for DBA by not later than six academic years.
- In addition to course work students are required to develop a case study relevant to their workplace or other.
- As a compulsory requirement students should publish at least two research articles in indexed (SCI, SSCI. etc) journals or other refereed journals.